CNAP® Monitor 500
The CNAP® Monitor 500 standalone is designed for continuous noninvasive blood pressure monitoring in a wide range of applications, i.e. electrophysiology, operating theatres, critical- and intermediate care, emergency room and transport.
- It´s universal "BP wave out" interface allows for easy integration into any patient monitor using the arterial line port.
- The optional combination with PPV (Pulse Pressure Variation) allows for cost-effective hemodynamic monitoring and fluid management beyond high risk surgeries, addressing the medical need in the OR, ICU and IMC.
CNAP® enables timely and efficient recognition and treatment of perioperative hypotension by combining all the advantages of noninvasiveness seen in upper arm NBP with the benefits of continuity detected from invasive measurement.
Key benefits of the CNAP® technology:
- CNAP enables a rapid response to changes in blood pressure to better manage patients
- Comfort for patients: noninvasive, thus safe monitoring, whilst avoiding the risks of infection of invasive arterial lines
- Easy to use: quick and error-free application for every day use with minimal training required
- Time and cost saving: fixed start-up-time of 90 seconds combined with reusable sensors
- non-invasive, reliable measurement where invasive arterial lines are not indicated.
See the CNAP® Monitor 500 in this short video tutorial:
Find more information about the CNAP® Monitor 500 in the following links: