CNAP® Monitor 500 - Product Details
- Real-time systolic, diastolic, mean blood pressure and pulse rate
High-fidelity blood pressure waveform
- PPV (Pulse Pressure Variation) allowing for hemodynamic monitoring and fluid optimization
Quick and easy setup for every day clinical use
Automatic calibration to upper arm blood pressure (NBP, oscillometric)
- easy integration in patient monitoring "BP Wave Out"
- adjustable alarming system
- 8.4” colour anti-reflective screen
- integrated thermal printer
- rechargeable internal battery for up to two hours of CNAP® operation
- measurement duration up to 24 hours
additional analog out connector (optional).
See the CNAP® Monitor 500 in this short video tutorial:
Cost effective hemodynamic monitoring
Today fluid management in operating room, ICU and IMC settings is limited to high risk surgeries using invasive arterial lines or highly invasive and expensive catheter sets. CNAP® offers a unique combination of noninvasive blood pressure and a dynamic fluid parameter (PPV) allowing for cost-effective fluid management and easy therapy control .
Reusable finger sensors
The finger sensors are reusable (whipe / spray disinfection) helping to save costs in hospitals. Three sizes of finger cuffs (L, M, S) are available ranging from pediatrics starting at age 4yrs to adults.
The CNAP® Monitor 500 has a customizable alarming system, which can be applied to all patient singals (blood pressure values and the pulse rate). Customized alarming profiles can be preconfigured for children and adults seperately.
Fields of Application
The CNAP® Monitor 500 is the stand alone monitoring device designed for anesthesiologists, cardiologists and researchers: